Location: Canada

I have some fishes.

http://emailmarketing.comm100.com/
Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:03 am
benzmen

I like birds as pets..
Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:21 pm
RoyMinnett

Yeah I also have pets. I have few cats.

It sometimes feels quite good to spend time with your pets. Especially when you are depressed, spending time with your pets make your mind busy.
Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:39 am
pamezthomas

I like pets very much. When I feel unhappy then few seconds spend time with my pets, I really feels very pleasant and cool also. If we give proper care and food for the pets, It's really helpful to grow well.

no promotional links allowed in post bodies
Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:02 am
ynmrav28

Location: New York

I use to have street dog ,it died recently now planning to bring one Lab along with german sheperd
Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:12 pm
Dankore

My girlfriend has a dog, so when we began to live together, I had a pet. We have a very nice poodle. He likes to play, he is very funny and active. He doesn't like to be alone, but I try to cope with this anxiety. I read a lot of information on the Internet, for example mypoodle.info/behavior/separation-anxiety , which helps me to properly educate our dog. I'm sorry Archie is already an adult dog. But I believe that the behavior of the dog can be adjusted throughout life.
Post Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:01 pm