Best Exercise for loosing weight

Peppermint0406

Location: Philippines

I 've been riding my bike for 6 months now and I already lost 15kg. Smile
Post Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:12 am
Kimberlie Broe

intense running  Reply with quote

Try intense running for a minute then rest for 1 minute. Do this in a 20 minute cycle. Smile You will 100 percent lose weight in the fastest way you never imagine.
Post Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:32 pm
betty

Location: Canada

Like you said, swimming is a good option, but walking, or rather jogging is also good, Besides, eating healthy is also important.
Post Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:11 am
Friely

According to me walking is the only simplest yet effective exercise for weight loss. You have seen anybody fat whose job is walking like nurses etc?

best nursing shoes
Post Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:59 am
MARK1969

Location: ARIZONA
best exercises to lose tummy fat  Reply with quote

there is some exercises to reduce belly fat at home
http://fatsburning.com/best-exercises-to-reduce-belly-fat-at-home/
Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:33 am
Cecille Hollinshead

Location: michigan

Swimming
Jogging
Yoga
Dancing
Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:44 am
Kimberlie Broe

Swimming is still the best.
Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:16 pm
KelseyHinton

The élastique fitness is a good way to loose weight.
Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:51 am
Dankore

I believe that running, like any cardio-load, helps to get rid of fat more effectively. I use this application https://apkbird.com/en/cc.pacer.androidapp to know how much I ran. I try to run every morning if it's nice weather. It helps me keep myself in shape. If it's hard for you to run, then at least go. At least 5 miles a day.
Post Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:42 pm
SwGupta

Location: United States

I wonder nobody has mentioned about Yoga.

Yoga is the best way to lose weight and live a healthy life. Start with "Suryanamaskar/Sun Salutation" and feel a positive vibe as it strengthens the complete body.

Few benefits of Yoga - http://www.gyanunlimited.com/health/top-10-excellent-benefits-of-sun-salutation-surya-namaskar/10701/
Post Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:57 am
Dankore

I believe that in order for a person to lose weight, a deficit must be created between calories consumed and necessary.
Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:44 am