Is the forum loading a bit slow for anyone tonight?

Is the forum loading a bit slow for anyone tonight?  Reply with quote

Is the forum loading a bit slow for anyone tonight, or is it just me? Other sites seem to be loading more quickly.

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:14 am

Actually, never mind. The forum started loading more quickly shortly after I posted this. May have been a connection issue related to my end.

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:23 am

I'm having the same problem. It's been that way about a week.

~Tim~
Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:51 am

Thanks coaster. Maybe it wasn't just on my end then.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:59 pm
rvalmeeki

From my end, everything seems to be good and fine. It is not taking much time to load a webpage.
Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:34 am