My Website/blog

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
traubt

Location: South Africa
Cashizada.com - Portfolio Management  Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm new to this forum.

I have developed a new website - www.cashizada.com .
The website designed for novice investor who wishes to know how to manage stocks portfolio.
The website is in "Beta Version" and still under development - All premium features are free of charge.

I would appreciate if you visit the site and provide me with you valuable opinion.

Thank you.
Post Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:16 am
Monika555

Re: My Website/blog  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by millert25
Good evening everyone. I am new to the forums. I have started a blog/website relating to finance, many articles relating to taxes, real estate, credit, spending,etc. I would appreciate it if you guys could take a look and give me some feedback. Still working on it so please let me know. Thank you very much, it is http://www.taxhints.com

I agree with other members, you suggest a list a great websites and blogs. I've found out a lot of useful information, thanks! I'm also going to build a website and I want to buy one of the Wordpress themes on https://www.templatemonster.com/ for this purpose as TemplateMonster offers a big sale now. But I don't have much experience in web design. What did you use for your site creation? If it's not a secret, of course Smile Thanks in advance!
Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:16 pm
SwGupta

Location: United States

Hey Traubt,

I would like to mention few points for your website -

1. The header menu is not present. Add the menu & make it static.
2. The title of the home page needs to be changed,
3. No Social icons are there.
Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:24 am