SWIFT MT sequences

NewbieM

Location: Denver
SWIFT MT sequences  Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I do apologize if this is not the right forum to post this question. I am trying to understand the SWIFT MT sequence in the following situation.

1. We are a US company

2. An investor has a Bank Draft in European bank that he wants to use to loan us money for our project in FSU.

3. We have a business account in the US.

4. What SWIFT MT message does our bank in the US need to send to this European bank to start the transfer the whole amount of this Bank Draft?

5. Does our bank in the US need to send SWIFT MT 101? Then once the European bank responds, does our US bank need to send SWIFT MT 110?

Thanks for all your help beforehand.
NB.
Post Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:01 pm