How do you get famous?

manroger4

How do you get famous?  Reply with quote

hard work and being in the right place at the right time.

Last edited by manroger4 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 am

I don't know why any sane person would actually want to be famous these days.

~Tim~
Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:36 pm
littleroc02us
Moderator

I know, just leave me a lone is all I want.

Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing. (Warren Buffet)
Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:28 pm
Swapnil

Location: India

If anybody wants to get famous, just follow the heart and take necessary steps to explore the thing you like for ex. if you like dancing explore various forms of dancing and make that as a profession, in short do what you love to do and work hard to excel in it once you get excellence, recognition and fame will follow you wherever you go, so run behind excellence and not behind fame.
Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:16 am

Become an actor?

Or create a youtube video that goes viral, lol? Smile

Post Tue May 14, 2013 5:28 am
casde

right place the right time is the key!
Post Fri May 17, 2013 5:14 pm
614Engineer

Originally posted by coaster
I don't know why any sane person would actually want to be famous these days.

Agreed. I'd end up killing some paparazzi... Like, the first day LOL.
Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:54 am
rvalmeeki

First, you need to seek knowledge from many experienced people and do a proper planning how to achieve your goal then only you can only be in a good position. It takes time and effort.
Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:59 am
liennguyen

I agree that it requires right time and right place. But it is also essential to make great efforts.

Visit https://bsscommerce.com/magento-2-one-step-checkout.html to enhance your e-commerce site.
Post Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:19 am