The best way for heating home?

Tresdin

The best way for heating home?  Reply with quote

What best way for heating home? What system do you have at home?
Post Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:30 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

Hi there! Last year I installed heat pump to provide heating and hot water to my country house. Generally speaking, I'm pleased as I save money on my bills. All work was done by the company Husky UK and so far there have been no problems.
Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:10 pm
Wuveth

We have an ordinary gas boiler. In principle, everything suits.
Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm