Whats stopping you to Earn 6 figures?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Whats stopping you to Earn 6 figures?  Reply with quote

With product launch after product launch and info products launching every day if not every five minutes, many of you have tons of products sitting right on your hard drive.

Some of you have also taken a big leap - which is definitely commendable, seeing how some people do nothing, to go as far as attending high priced seminars and bought big ticket information products, building up more and more debt on your credit card or having your spouse or significant other give a very cold stare that screams, What in the hell are you doing? or Don't you think it's time for you to get a real job?

Obviously all the information we need is abundant and plentiful.

So, my question is What is holding you back from becoming a $6 Figure Earner?

Hope this thread will help other entrepreneurs Smile
Post Tue May 19, 2015 10:15 am

good way to make money online  Reply with quote

I myself have spent hours trying to make money online and ifs definitely not easy. I have found affiliate marketing which is a great way to make tons of cash. Affiliate narketing is simple all you do is pick a product promote it with your narketing skills and then boom you get a percentage of the profit when somebody buys it. Many have turned this into theirmain source of income and you can to any of the sources below are great programs that will get you on the right track and make you thousands.
Post Thu May 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Location: New york city
Re:Whats stopping you to Earn 6 figures?  Reply with quote

It takes time and dedication in the starting but as you had your hand on it, online money making becomes a most convenient and beneficial job.
Post Mon May 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Location: California, USA
Make Money Online  Reply with quote

Hello Gentlemen,
Well I know some of you are looking for a way of making or having an Idea to make money I am pretty excited about Making Money From Home.
Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:21 am

Location: United States

Its truly said - "An Idea can change your Life" and this is what holding me back to earn more & more.

The idea is not clicking and I'm still in the search for that. Hope I'll find it soon.
Post Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:51 am

With the subject of success on everyone's mind, and knowing it is not easy to succeed in any online or home based business, you have to look high and low for that perfect program. Most people are not sales oriented, and most people fail for this reason, Selling high priced supplements is not easy for most to sell for few if any will live up to the hype. We have all heard the claims, as in weight loss pills as example. When they don't work in three months, people quit, and attrition is the reason most fail in network marketing or affiliate marketing the two main home based online businesses in the market.

So what is the answer? Having seen it all over the years, the only way to see success is to promote mentoring, marketing, sales building strategies, automated replicating systems, tools to insure everyone has the knowledge to succeed which means the right mindset to succeed. If you have a mentoring and support system to insure you success, then you have what it takes to succeed. If you are trying to sell supplements, weight loss miracle pills, or similar overpriced products we have all been pitched on over the years, so how many people do you know who are successful in these programs? Very few, that is a fact.

I have come to the conclusion having marketed dozens of products and services for years, most will not sustain a long term passive income which is what I focus on. Digital products of value are the only products which will sustain long term success,. No me too products, no hyped products, just back to basics digital mentoring, training, marketing tools, website marketing, everything you need to succeed is what everyone needs to succeed. It is never the products which will enable success, just too much competition and too few highly trained sales people to ever hope to succeed without support from top of organization on down. People helping helping people, care to share, Pay It Forward, only with this concept will you ever see success.

Success to all,

Post Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:45 pm