Buy Running Websites with special offers

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Location: Las Vegas
Buy Running Websites with special offers  Reply with quote

The one thing i always wondered was that even if i buy website then what? i dont know how to maintain it.. how to run it? then i found out about payme0. The thing that attracted me was a complete one year's free maintenance after the site has been sold to the customer. Honestly, the only work at my side is to check the weekly work report and that is it!
Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:51 am
Work From Home Jobs

Location: Ireland at the moment, but like to travel and live in different countries.

Most websites are using WordPress for the backend which is super easy to manage if you spent some time learning its features and controls. There are lots of tutorials and video on Youtube to show you how to do everything in Wordpress.

I would recommend setting up a simple blog on Wordpress first and get used to changing themes, posting and adding plugins. It might look impossible at first but really its easy.
Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Location: Malaysia
Get Money Faster, Accurate, and Reliable with Free Signals  Reply with quote

Hello !!!

We are Predicting KLSE Signals has we are Providing Free Signals.

Our Recommendations :

Hot Stocks Today for BURSA KLSE:

Get More LIVE STOCK SIGNALS With : http://www.mmfsolutions.sg/[url][/url]
Post Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:06 am

What a disgrace your opening passage is loaded with deception and words that represent your own promoting aim. For what reason not incensed about Assignment Writing the unfathomable power few show publicizing, I would regard you a lot more for it.
Post Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Location: United States

It seems difficult to maintain a website in starting but if you are using WordPress, then let me tell you it's very easy to use when compared to other cms.

Add plugins, watch tutorials and try it out. The changes can be seen immediately in preview mode and if you are not liking it, you can do the modifications.
Post Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:38 am