marijuana stocks

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Watch

Author Thread
swingtradingsavage

Location: Newyork
marijuana stocks  Reply with quote

A celebrity named Brittanya Razavi talking about marijuana stocks
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbvusTXHGO8/?taken-by=welvendagreat
Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:23 pm
SwGupta

Location: United States

Nice!

But isn't it illegal to buy & sell marijuana stocks?
Post Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:31 am
Deen888

Location: Los Angeles

Sounds interesting, but I can't get the principle of work of these stocks. Is this legal? Cannabis is legal in very few countries ( medical marijuana canada , for example), I guess there can be some difficulties in trading.
Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:33 am