School or college life?

ynmrav28

Location: New York

Both life are good.In college days we have freedom than in school.
Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:05 pm
innocentdevil73

Location: Mumbai

both were awesome, but i miss college days more than my school days
Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 am
rvalmeeki

School life is just like a 'Fish in an aquarium" while college life is like a shark in the ocean. Each has its own advantages. The only thing that differentiates between both is how we react, respond and understand situations.
Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:22 pm
liennguyen

School life. Much of fun T.T

Visit BSSCommerce magento 2 checkout to enhance your e-commerce site.
Post Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:31 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3