iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4

Kimberlie Broe

iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4  Reply with quote

Hello everyone, Iím planning to buy a new mobile phone and Iím confused between iPhone6 and Samsung Note 4. I have been reading mix reviews about the two units I was wondering if I can get firsthand experience from you guys. Thank you so much in advance.
Post Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:10 am

Don't carry an iPhone6 in your pocket.

It might bend. Laughing

Post Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:00 am
Micah

Location: United States

I would highly recommended Samsung Note 4 because it have interesting features. So don't waste your time in making decisions.
Post Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:23 am
SunnyMay

Samsung Note 4
Post Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:29 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

As for me Iphone 6 is good, Why are you so critical?
Post Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:27 am
liennguyen

I love iphone Very Happy

Visit one page checkout magento 2 to reduce cart abandonment in your Magento 2 stores Smile
Post Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:12 am