Direct Mailing Services for Improving Business

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Watch

Author Thread
April Wright

Location: Toronto
Direct Mailing Services for Improving Business  Reply with quote

Hi all,

I launched a new startup last month. As the firm is in its initial stage, we don't have much popularity. In order to gain popularity, I'm planning to do some promotional activities for the firm. One of my friends told me to go for direct mail marketing. What is your opinion about direct mail marketing? Will it be useful for improving my business?

In my search, I came across a mailing services company in Toronto . Have you ever heard about this company? Any idea about their services and charges? Are they cost-effective? Will they take small orders from small companies like mine?

Any comments or advice are always welcome. Thanks in advance.
Post Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:23 am
Sarataylor1

Location: San Framcisco

No I have no idea Instead i Have Heard about this company First time.
Post Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:53 am