Depression

redflag

Depression  Reply with quote

Anyone here suffering the same thing?
Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:24 am
Ellivigo

Location: US

I have experienced this until now. Sometimes you just need time to relax.
Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:30 am
redflag

Did you try coaching or counseling? How did you relax?
Do you have any idea about betterhelp online psychiatrists?
My only resort is to do this because our place is not that accepting of therapists.
Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:47 pm
Dankore

Yes, this happens to me. I don't know how to prepare for stress. At the moment I don't want to work, I don't want to do household chores. This is only the beginning of the week but I just want to sleep and watch movies wrapped in a blanket. Soon the winter and bad weather so affects me. Today I decided to order special pills nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics which help to stay motivated and active, even when you fall into apathy. Has anyone already tried these pills? My friend recommended me these pills, she took them before.
Post Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:34 pm