Job Ideas please

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Author Thread
Sarataylor1

Location: San Framcisco

I have the part time jobs online on internet. But why should I give it to you? What is that in you? Tell me something about yourself.
Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:28 am
SwGupta

Location: United States

Since you are looking for a 9-5 job, but that kind of workstyle can also affect your health. So, why not take even break while working? Any IT jobs would affect your health, so better you start taking precautions. Take break evenly & go for a short walk. Drink lots of water & avoid looking at the system constantly.

Also, You can start your career in Blogging, freelancing and part-time Digital Marketer.
Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:40 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3