Ways to download videos from Youtube?

Hoelet

Ways to download videos from Youtube?  Reply with quote

Share some, please! Or maybe just audio tracks
Post Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:16 am
Butl

Hi there! I have been trying different online solutions for downloading online videos and their audio tracks to my computer. All of them are good to a certain extent, but you will face different problems with most of the online tools. That is why I recommend you to use the service from https://www.tube2mp3.com to download/convert YouTube videos to mp3. It is a really great tool which you can easily use it whenever you need it. I am pretty sure that you will like using it and find it very helpful. Good luck with it and have fun Smile
Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:01 pm
MaryDaniels1958

Hey, if you're still looking for a way to download stuff from YT, I can recommend you convertinmp4.com - works pretty great, but allows only to download the vids as mp4(video+sound). There is also a chrome extension, very handy Smile
Post Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:56 pm