Best way to improve yourself

Quri

Best way to improve yourself  Reply with quote

Just wondering what is the best way to improve yourself?
Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:19 am
Flill

Re: Best way to improve yourself  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Quri
Just wondering what is the best way to improve yourself?

It's difficult to stay motivated and positive in our daily life that's why I applied to a life coach. Many people are skeptical about this. But I decided to try and I have to say it works. Don't be afraid to do or try something new
Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:16 am
redflag

Re: Best way to improve yourself  Reply with quote

I just want to say to you - Good day to you!
When you wake up in the morning and tell yourself - THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY, you will immediately feel that vibe. My online counselor has helped me recover from my depression and one of the ways to do it was to welcome positive feelings early in the morning, as you wake up! This can jumpstart your way on improving yourself, like I did with mine.

quote:
Originally posted by Quri
Just wondering what is the best way to improve yourself?
Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:22 am

Keep a positive attitude and never give up. Smile

Post Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:26 am