Chrome or Firefox

MarvinWilliam1

Well according to me Mozilla Firefox is the best and most reliable browser because it has many add ons and features and also much better and faster than Chrome.
Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:13 pm
pittbrace

Location: Bronx, NY
Firefox  Reply with quote

Of course firefox is the best one. Most of us use firefox.
Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:56 am
Highriskmerchant

I love to use google chrome.
Post Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:25 pm
Mica

That's a very general question. I think Google Chrome is best,...
Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:45 pm
stomarpro

Location: WV

Torch is a better version of Chrome. I like it.
Post Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:56 pm
Cecille Hollinshead

Location: michigan

Definitely Chrome for me. I tried Firefox just for fun a couple of times but I didn't like it.
Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:45 am
Kimberlie Broe

Someone told me before that Firefox protects your computer from viruses and the Chrome was more vulnerable.
Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:21 pm
SwGupta

Location: United States

I prefer Google Chrome for general use but when I'm working on Off Page SEO, I switch over to Firefox.

Firefox provides lot many add-ons that ease my work.
Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5