Hey all! New to this whole financial scene.

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
ComputerCarGuy

Location: U.S
Hey all! New to this whole financial scene.  Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm a teen looking to get into finances early. Saving up for a car really got me realizing how complicated finances can be and how I'd like to have a good financial future. I'll leave a bigger post on the help I need but for now some page with basic financial terms and guides would be nice. I really wanna take this seriously so I can be successful in life.
Post Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:32 am

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:43 pm
Kuznec

I'm glad that teenagers start to think about their future at such an early age.
Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:52 pm