Mortgage for first home buyer

Money Talk > Spammer & Scammer Slammer

Author Thread
On Probation

Cash: $

Location: New Jersey
Mortgage for first home buyer  Reply with quote

This thread has been edited and moved here as it does not conform with the forum rules.
  • Please post personal promotions or business offers in the designated areas only.
  • Some promotions are forbidden and may not be posted at all.

To avoid loss of posting privileges see forum rules for details.

I am planning to take a mortgage and I want to know several things regarding this. Please help me find it.
The first thing I want to know is whether to consult a bank or a broker for a mortgage. Which do you think would be better?

And what about the curr...
Post Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:15 am