Hi everyone

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
jack

Hi everyone  Reply with quote

Hello all.
I am Jack, and I am from Canada. I am really glad to be a part of this forum. I hope to get some answers to my queries here.
Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:27 am

Hi Jack and welcome to the forum. Smile

Post Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:17 am
certvalue111

Location: bangalore
hello  Reply with quote

hello, jack... welcome to the forum.. nice to have you here.. pleasure meeting you I am Chirag working in Certvalue Company with the position of SEO Executive. We are the best ISO certification Consultants to provide ISO Certifications in major countries of the world.
ISO 9001 Certification in Dubai | ISO 9001 in Dubai
Post Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:07 am