Hello Everyone

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
nguy44

Location: maryland
Hello Everyone  Reply with quote

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am 59, married and on the edge of a potential retirement. I need some additional "pushes" to make the decision, and hope to obtain some good advice from this website. I will post more details in the appropriate forum section.
Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Post Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:23 am