Business Advice

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
Dankore

I recently found an interesting catalog of companies https://zabizlist.com/ . I was looking for good contractors in Africa and realized that my niche is not yet occupied in Africa. This is an excellent option for expanding my business. Why do not you see what services are needed in your city or country? If you understand where the lowest competition and the poorest services, you can make good money on this.
Post Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:33 am
natjoe75

Location: Oakland gardens
there is no harm in trying  Reply with quote

honestly there is no harm in trying. I have worked in a company for a long time and now trying to start something for my self. I have taken ideas for different stuff like Check printing Carousel Checks Discount Codes , as one of my friend is working it.
Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:03 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5