Vaping as an alternative method of smoking!

Mattkenry55

Location: Bangladesh
Vaping as an alternative method of smoking!  Reply with quote

Hello guys,

Greetings to all! Hope everyone is doing great so far? I would like to quit smoking now and want to take vaping as an alternative method of smoking. So now I would like to get your opinion on that. Do you have any better ideas about vaping? If yes, please share your suggestion. However, I found few products while surfing through the internet. Some of the vendors are really good and offer different packages for the users. Like this one https://www.blacknote.com/charity/

If you have something better than this please let me know. Thanks!
Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:22 am
Marcella Avenida

Location: UAE / PHILS / USa

Just quit it all. Easier said I know but replacing it with the vape is just like fooling yourself right.

Just my random thoughts though.
Post Thu May 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Quitting is the best option.

Post Wed May 24, 2017 3:07 am
Cecille Hollinshead

Location: michigan

Is it really an alternative? for me, it's not. if you want to quit smoking, then quit.
for references:
http://www.healthtransformation.net/vaping/
https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/how-to-quit-smoking/vaping-vs-smoking/
Post Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:45 pm