New Business

Hofstedeculture

Location: paris
New Business  Reply with quote

I'm starting new business and i need loan for this purpose i contact with bank and they ask me make a business plan. So i want to know which kind of strategic planning is best for me?
Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 am
Trompenaar

Location: paris

I will suggest you go Strategic structure planning because it is long range formal written planning it is best for taking loan from bank.
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 am

The type of strategic planning depends on the business. A strategy for a software development company is going to be a lot different than a strategy for a company that sells flowers.

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:25 am
Allen0

Location: Canada

Its true that a good strategic business planning depend upon business which type of business you want to start, Show full detail of your business plane and get loan from bank easily instead of fake strategies.
Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:45 am
Mr.Madura

Location: Geneva

Recently our firm take loan by showing strategic plan to banks. i will also recommend you make strategic plan it would help you for easily taking loan.
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 am