Money Talk > Introductions

Location: Canada
Hello  Reply with quote

I'm Jeff. I'm running a business in Toronto. I found this forum while googling. Found this to be very interesting and genuine. Thanks a ton for accepting me to this forum.

The threads here are real Would love to learn from the experts and moderators.

Looking forward to a great time ahead.

Thanks in advance
Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:48 am

Hi Jeff Smile