FREE PPV PAYPERVIEW FREE STREAMING TV MOVIES and UFC SPORTS

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Making Opportunities

Author Thread
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
FREE PPV PAYPERVIEW FREE STREAMING TV MOVIES and UFC SPORTS  Reply with quote

FREE and EASY, that is what most people look for in any business opportunity, and FREE=STREAM-TV is the future in entertainment access.

CUT the CABLE and DUMP your DISH and save over a thousand dollars a year or more depending on your movie and sport event rental fees.

Find out how much you will save by watching this FREE-VSTREAM-TV comparison to your current cable or satellite fees. Break the monopolies of cable or satellite with Streaming TV option. Everyone knows streaming is the future in entertainment where you can watch what you want whenever you want, and for much less than cable or satellite.

Think about this when you choose any business opportunity. Look for recession proof businesses which saves everyone money, a sure winner in this economy as everyone is looking to save money over what they are currently paying.

Next, choose a product everyone is already using or a customer of, as in, cable or satellite user. Everyone who owns a TV, and there are hundreds of billions of TV's in the world, so talk about HUGE market, this is about as HUGE as it gets. Think about that for a moment, who do you know who watched TV? Who do you know who wants to save money? Who do you know who hates their cable or satellite company? Everyone knows everyone is a prospect, so now for the best part in choosing FREE-STREAMING-TV, it is FREE to become an affiliate distributor, and no purchase is ever required to earn commissions.

Bottom line, RecessionProof, Saves Everyone Money, Everyone Has a TV and Rents Movies or Goes To Theater, Everyone Wants To Earn And Easy Extra Income Or You Wouldn't Be On This Forum, RIGHT? For the easiest home based business ever, register for FREE to LEARN MORE. It does not get any more simple than this.

Success to all,

FREE BILLION DOLLAR RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SAVING THOUSANDS WHEN YOU CUT THE CABLE & DUMP THE DISH FOR TV MOVIES PPV
www.FREE-VSTREAMTV.com
Post Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:40 pm
nodebtguy

Location: Pa.
Cut the Cable  Reply with quote

We were paying a fortune using DISH. I kept it because my kids looked at much of the programming. Once one was off to college and the other on his own, we quickly ditched DISH and purchased a ROKU and signed up for Netflix and Hulu and saved a ton of money. Regular TV has taken a sharp nose dive since my day. I'd rather watch old movies and international TV and movies from Netflix and Hulu.
Post Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:19 am
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
CUT CABLE & DUMP DIRECT DISH & SAVE THOUSANDS on PPV  Reply with quote

Agreed, I first cut cable, then dumped dish, and now, sold my Roku and nixed Netflix, can't believe how much money you can save when you switch to VSTREAMTV Media Center. I have saved over $440.00 so far this year over what I was paying last year.

Success to all,

FREE BILLION DOLLAR RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SAVING THOUSANDS WHEN YOU CUT THE CABLE & DUMP THE DISH FOR TV MOVIES PPV
www.FREE-VSTREAMTV.com
Post Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:01 pm
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
HOW MUCH CAN YOU SAVE BY CUTTING CABLE & DUMPING DISH  Reply with quote

UPDATE:

Well, going into my third year of streaming with my new media center, I must say, I have saved more than I thought I would have. Never mind the fact I have watched more movies than I have in several decades. My average savings per year has calculated out to $1233.00 per year, not counting the hundred of movies which I would have had to pay $6.95 for from either cable or dish, or Netflix which I use to use for movies. If I was to add in these savings, I would be over $2000.00 in savings. I watch all the latest movies, plus dozens I missed over the years. For the movie and TV nuts, this is a must have technology.

Better yet, having evaluated dozens of media systems over the years, from Apple TV, Google, Amazon, Roku, Netflix, and many cheap knock offs, I must say, watching all the FREE-PPV like UFC which I was paying $69.95 for each fight card, I have saved even more given this comes out to a couple hundred a month with the explosion in sport and population. Never mind the special movies on HBO and such, all accessed at no fee, and with referral driven business opportunity, I get paid to watch free TV.

Happy Healthy Wealthy New Year to ALL.

FREE BILLION DOLLAR RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SAVING THOUSANDS WHEN YOU CUT THE CABLE & DUMP THE DISH FOR TV MOVIES PPV
www.FREE-VSTREAMTV.com
Post Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:25 pm
Monika555

I absolutely agree. I did the same way. I cut my cable and dumped my DISH several months ago. Now I watch movies using http://torrents-movies.info/ltv/films/ and have already saved a good sum of money. Frankly speaking, it's a pity I didn't decide to do that earlier.
Post Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:04 pm