why we use webmaster tools?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
danielnash

Location: California
why we use webmaster tools?  Reply with quote

why we use webmaster tools? and should I use webmaster tools daily? Please suggest me.
Post Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:49 am
Butl

If you are new to building websites, I can recommend you to use Wordpress along with some templates from https://www.templatemonster.com/category/real-estate-WordPress-themes/ for it. It is a pretty easy way to build a website yet very good
Post Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:08 pm
alba94

Location: United Arab Emirates

Webmaster is a tool to check the broken links of your site.
Post Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:46 pm