Hello from Sunny Florida

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
Job's Turkey

Location: Florida
Hello from Sunny Florida  Reply with quote

I'm a graphic designer, own/operate a small farm where I raise Barbado Sheep/ Presently we have over 100 animals and most of those are pregnant. Smile , My hobbies include building CNC machines and playing acoustic instruments. I'm married with three grown, successful kids and three beautiful grandchildren. Thanks for letting me join.
Wayne
Post Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Hi Wayne. Smile

Sounds like you stay pretty busy. Welcome to the forum.

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:57 am
Hello20

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:05 am
Job's Turkey