POS system

Kimberlie Broe

POS system  Reply with quote

I mentioned before that our family has several convenience stores, right? Well, we're currently in the process of upgrading our POS and credit card machine to newer, updated ones. My brother and I were debating on whether we should get tablet POS or the regular POS. Which one do you think is better? What are the upsides and downsides of each?
Post Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:48 am
Peppermint0406

Location: Philippines

In terms of security, traditional POS systems, thieves could easily target the cash drawers as they are always on display. Typically the system as a whole was not tempting to be taken, due to the size of the register, drawer, etc. Now, with newer mobile systems, there is little temptation for it to be stolen from the premises as they can be locked remotely and even tracked via GPS software.
Post Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:13 pm
Kimberlie Broe

The mobile POS system sounds better, based on what I read online, mobile POS also accepts e-wallet payments such as apple pay and Samsung pay,, Now another question that I have is how much should I spend to get a mobile POS? I found a simplified pricing packages from TSYS and it seems like a good deal here's their packages http://tsysmerchantsolutions.com/merchant-solutions/simplified-pricing-packages/ ,, They offer flat rate pricing, what are your thoughts on this?
Post Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:14 pm