Introduction - The Practical Saver

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
thepracticalsaver

Location: Maryland
Introduction - The Practical Saver  Reply with quote

My name is Allan. I own a blog called The Practical Saver. My blog is a personal finance blog with posts regarding savings, debt, family, investments, and other related finance topics.

I'm a father of one and another is on the way. I work full-time during the day and do blog at night.

Please pay my website a visit. The address is www.thepracticalsaver.com.
Post Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:49 pm
global

Random question, is your website built out of raw coding or did you use certain software?
Post Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:44 am
EncryptedKnight

Hi Allan  Reply with quote

I'm also new to the community. If there's anything you'd be willing to teach about blogging, i'd be willing to listen as the only way I know how to earn money is through consumer input.
Post Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:38 am