newbie

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
redflag

newbie  Reply with quote

Hi! . I'm redflag and I guess I am the newest member at the moment, lol. Seriously, it's good to be here and the main reason I joined this forum is to be able to get some of your opinions about starting up a business and some financing help. Thanks and cheers to all!
Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:47 pm
EncryptedKnight

Hey redflag  Reply with quote

Hi redflag! Welcome to the community! I am also new here as I'd like to learn how to earn money online.
Post Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:13 am