Computer Maintenance Manual offer!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
Oscarr

Location: Auckland New Zealand
Computer Maintenance Manual offer!  Reply with quote

I have written a 125 page general computer maintenance manual designed for beginner users wanting to know more about what is inside their computers. If you think that a manual like this would be right for you, see http://personal-communication.com/E_Book_Page/sales_page.html
Post Wed May 04, 2005 9:10 am
Carlesberg

Re: Computer Maintenance Manual offer!  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Oscarr
I have written a 125 page general computer maintenance manual designed for beginner users wanting to know more about what is inside their computers. If you think that a manual like this would be right for you, see http://personal-communication.com/E_Book_Page/sales_page.html

Hi man,
It sounds good but sorry the link doesn't work for me : The requested URL could not be retrieved
Any further help
Regards
Carlesberg
Post Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:49 pm