Hi, New to Money-Talk

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
KirbySnodderly

Location: Roswell, New Mexico
Hi, New to Money-Talk  Reply with quote

Hi, I am new here. In the past, I have worked as a real estate developer and right now, I am looking forward for opportunities, by saying hi to the world and learning from the successors.
Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:41 am

Hi KirbySnodderly

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:38 am
EncryptedKnight

Hi KirbySnodderly  Reply with quote

Hi KirbySnodderly, I am new to this community as well as I would like to learn how to start an online business.
Post Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:19 am