Stoked to be here!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
prouska

Location: Seattle, WA
Stoked to be here!  Reply with quote

Hello all!

super stoked to meet some other traders and investors. Let talk about what you got on!
Lets make some money!
Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:58 am

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:19 pm
EncryptedKnight

HI  Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums! I don't know the first thing when it comes to investing but I'd like to learn, maybe somebody I come across will teach me something. Good luck to you!
Post Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:27 am