Hello!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
jp2012

Location: PA
Hello!  Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I am a senior studying finance at university. I joined to gain more knowledge and ask questions (I ask plenty haha). Is there any place I can post homework questions to ask about how to figure them out? Some of the calculations in my homework are confusing me and I didn't know if there was a place for that also? Smile
Post Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Post Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:57 am