Who keeps the original documents

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Watch

Author Thread
nemoryer

Location: wa
Who keeps the original documents  Reply with quote

Am doing some cleaning up and I forgot what was said after my estate planning documents were drafted many years ago.

Should I have the originals in my possession (I live in WA state) or should my son who lives in MA, and who is Successor Trustee and Executor hold the original copies?

Thank you.
Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:34 pm
msrana1987

Location: Bangladesh
Cosult with a lawyer  Reply with quote

You better consult with a lawyer about your problem.
Post Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:20 am