Master thesis subject

s_esg

Master thesis subject  Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I am currently undertaking my Masters degree in finance and I want to start writing my Masters thesis. Id like to write it on the topic of ESG investing but I struggle to find a hot topic that is feasible (data available) or not overly studied already.

My first idea was to look at PE firms that struggle to put a premium of the ESG investments made on the exit price but finding the data or even the methodology seems difficult.

Therefore, that is why I am coming here to seek your help to see if some of you guys have more inspiration on an original topic in ESG investing to write on.

Cheers
Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:06 am