jayden

Location: germany

hm.
Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:46 am
trader545

Location: Estonia

I think, money must work. Forex is a good way to make money. You could try it! Very Happy
Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:41 am
larana

Re: Where to put my money?  Reply with quote

Invest with geniusfunds.com

1.0% - 1.9%, Daily payments.

Each share costs $1.

EMGF 1.0% - 1.9%, Daily payments

WBMF 6.0% - 9.0%, Weekly payments

You can withdraw available funds from your Genius account
at any time via the same e-currency system that you have used
to deposit funds into your account.
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:07 pm
jacovsamuelj

12 pd is quite consitent.
Post Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:22 am
PeaceBreaker3

Seems quite risky, isn't it?
Post Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:12 am
Elmira Nancy

I think 12dp was scam

http://www.homestead-llc.com
Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:42 am
john milton

if you wants to put your money, you have many choices where you can put your money.it is totally depends upon you where you can invest it, there so many fields where your money will be secuire.
Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:43 am
Adria.John

Location: UK

Well, in my view there are lots of ways to invest your money, but everything depends on your desire and needs. If you are looking for some risk free investments, then you can put your money on government bonds and fixed deposits. If you are looking for multiplying your investment, the forex, stock trading is suitable for you.

Else if you are targeting long term benefits and safety, insurance policies and mutual funds are the best choices.

Thanks

Loan Expert!
Post Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 am
rourkem

I'm trying to explore Forex trading and I think this could work. Currently with Avafx and hoping that things will turn out great.
Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:05 pm
rourkem

Has anyone else made some ton of money with Avafx? Would be nice to know if they're still worth the try.
Post Mon May 18, 2015 10:48 pm
leonnjasper

Foreign exchange market or currency market or Forex is the market where one currency is traded for another. It is one of the largest markets in the world. Exchange rate fluctuations are usually caused by actual monetary flows as well as anticipations on global macroeconomic conditions.In every foreign exchange transaction, you are simultaneously buying one currency and selling another.

Derivatives Trading Training in India
Post Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:48 pm
Roger

Location: UK

If you want to invest your money then I would like to suggest that you should invest your money in bitcoin trading, value of bitcoin is increasing day by day and you can make lot of profit from bitcoin in coming days.

Last edited by Roger on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:39 am
swizydo

Re: Where to put my money?  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by deomix
I'm waiting my money from 12DP and don't really know where could I put it for some extra percent. Do you guys know any good programm to put money in? I would be glad to join under you if the programm is really paying.
Cheers
I just love that
Post Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:31 am
Roger

Location: UK

You can invest your money in any business but before investing always do a research that this business where you are going to invest money is reliable and trusted and there are no fears to loose your money.

https://worldcore.eu/Public/ForBusiness
Post Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:07 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next