Paying too much for my life insurance

GeraldBryan

Paying too much for my life insurance  Reply with quote

I have found that since I changed my lifestyle (I lost weight, I stopped smoking etc.) I never once decided to look around for a better (e.g. more affordable) life insurance policy. Even though I get that life insurance is not necessarily going to ‘break the bank’, after reevaluating my risks again (physicals are always fun) I found that I had to pay for less every month. If you have made positive lifestyle changes, you owe it to yourself to see if you are not paying too much.
Post Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:03 am