Website to ease the brain

jmoneyman22

Location: Bolingbrook
Website to ease the brain  Reply with quote

Haha I found this site the other day. It's a bit off topic from the standard stockmarket talk, but it make my day Laughing

http://getrichquickideas.net/
Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:21 am
Veritonn

No doubt its a great website that ease to brain
i enjoy this very best and awesome work done too much
Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:42 am

Thanks for the share jmoneyman22. Smile

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:04 pm
jabrewde

Thanks for the share.
I always need 15 to 20 mins for my brain relaxation.
Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 pm
tony gray

Location: Ca
Hello  Reply with quote

Saw your post and let me tell you that immediate word that I had on my mouth it was great .Really after whole day hard work something to relax and that is what called comfort , thanks for sharing this that is really helpful indeed .Keep sharing such good content.
Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:50 am
GeraldBryan

I do not really know why people think that this is a great place to ‘relax’ the brain – if I want to take a moment and get away from the stress of my daily life I would go to places like DIGG or Reddit, just to get away from the ideas of money and just to get some perspective or just funny videos
Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:08 am