Hi from Bkk

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
SANCHO1984

Location: Bangkok and Singapore
Hi from Bkk  Reply with quote

Hi everone,

I am Stephane , french guy based in Bangkok and sometimes in Singapore.

I am Trading Future Stock Indexes like E-Mini S&P 500, Dax and Cac 40.
I am also a Managing Director of a Trading Academy , Capitol Trading Services, located in Bangkok offering ;
- a 4-week meticulously developed in house Global Macro Trading Training in Singapore and in Bangkok. The program is taught by a Pro Trader with 6y Experience in Hedge funds (Duet, Dymon Asia) and currently working at Fortress (Main Advisor for Adam Levinson).

- renting of dealing desk in Bangkok

I will post some analysis on Future Stock Index. .
Post Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:28 am

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:08 am
SANCHO1984

Location: Bangkok and Singapore

Thanks for the welcome , I appreciate and hope I can bring an interesting contribution to this forum.

Regards

Stephane
Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:58 am

You're welcome. Smile