Pyramid Scheme posts will be deleted, here's why...

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Making Opportunities

Author Thread
ProudMars

Location: Cambridge, MA
Pyramid schemes are bad!  Reply with quote

Pyramid schemes are bad. Does anyone know what happened with Prosperity Automated System?
Post Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:15 pm
andiruleu

isnt a lot of the stuff a pyramid? like referrals and such in order to make money?
Post Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:38 pm

We allow some legitimate self-promotion: links in signatures; threads in the Market forums purchased with forum cash. See these:

http://www.money-talk.org/thread407.html
http://www.money-talk.org/thread1556.html
http://www.money-talk.org/viewtopic.php?t=872

~Tim~
Post Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:08 pm
moneysaver

Im glad to hear such a strong stance against these schemes. I lost a lot of money being deuped when I was younger. People should not be allowed to promote them IMHO
Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:29 pm
clarissa_vargas

Location: Long Beach
Pyramid Schemes Never Get Old  Reply with quote

I have been to a meeting (actually it was twice) first it was with a small group of people and afterwards the same person holds a larger meeting... many people fall for it they put on quite the show...
For me it's completly ridiculous but for many they fall very easily I wish more people could be alerted about this unfortunately it is impossible because they work in so many ways and they know how to play their cards. Shame on them. Mad
Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 am
JonCartoon

Investing  Reply with quote

finance pyramid it`s past.
investing in business this is right.
in Canada have new company, they grow marijuana (medical) and now this is legal in US!!! I think they shares grow up soon.
http://goo.gl/gqtv6p
Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:28 pm
Zygraile

http://payhmm.com/?ref=35426
Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:07 am
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
WHO CAN DEFINE A PYRAMID PONZI STRUCTURE  Reply with quote

Interesting,

We have all heard these terms being thrown about whenever someone see a network marketing or MLM business opportunity, but whenever I here this, I ask those saying it to explain what a pyramid or Ponzi is? Not one to date has ever explained it, just say it is illegal. We all know everything is a pyramid, big corporations, little ones, they all have a CEO, boss, managers, supervisors, sales people, janitors, there are many levels of employees who all earn different levels of income, and so how do you define legal pyramids verses illegal ones?

Success to all,

FREE BUSINESS LEAD PROSPECT LIST BUILDING SYSTEM PLUS HOTTEST FREE BUSINESSES & REVIEWS
www.FREE-BUSINESSES.com
Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4