Hello Friends

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
dinarcurrency

Hello Friends  Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
I am new user here. I am wanting to learn and share some new ideas regarding currency exchange & dinar news.
Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:43 am
abc-pit

Location: Poland

Hi,
i'm here for the same reasons, hope some day we can exchange experience Wink
Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:53 am
justinsteven

Hello all fellow members my name is Justin Steven I am from Florida, USA and a new member of this informative community.

your links belong in your profile signature, not in your post body
Post Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:39 pm