Hi! Paul here...

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
Paul.Ashworth

Location: Sheffield
Hi! Paul here...  Reply with quote

Hi everyone/anyone who will listen!

I've always had a great interest in retirement funds and saving money in general but even more so now I'm coming up to retirement myself so I thought I'd share my views online.

I can be a blunt Yorkshireman at times so you've been warned!

Apologies if you find me bumping up old threads and the like, I've got some catching up to do... Rolling Eyes
Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:31 am

Re: Hi! Paul here...  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul.Ashworth
Apologies if you find me bumping up old threads and the like,

No, please don't, it's against the rules. Generally anything dead more than a year.

~Tim~
Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:13 am