Islamic banking!

IslamicBanking

Islamic banking!  Reply with quote

Good day everyone,

I am a student working on a paper on Islamic & conventional banking and I was wondering if anyone working in the field of finance, accounting, islamic banking, investment banking and so forth would be willing to answer some questions I have.

Thank you for your help in advance. I appreciate the answers you may provide.

Questions:

1. What do you know about Islamic banking and are you familiar with its main features?

2. In Islamic banking the responsibilities are shared with the investor, meaning that they both make a loss or a profit, what do you think about this approach to earning profits?

3. Islamic banks do not pay out interest but share the profits with their customers and strive towards a more equal distribution of wealth, what do you think about this?

4. Many supporters of Islamic banking think that interest-free banking is better for the society, do you agree with this? Please explain.

5. Do you perceive Islamic banks to be more ethical than conventional banks? Please explain.
Post Fri May 18, 2012 7:43 am

These are not the sort of questions that will generate useful responses for a student's paper. I suggest that if you're serious in researching your topic, and you're not just trying to air a point of view, that you learn the right way to ask neutral questions, questions that don't predispose the response. For if you're predisposing the responses to your questions then you're not doing research, your're just trying to generate support for a what you believe is a foregone conclusion. You're not learning anything, and your efforts are a waste of your time if you're not learning anything. Your questions are called "leading questions" and I think if you'll discuss them with your professor you'll understand why they're not good questions. And if your professor thinks that they're good questions, then you'll understand why you're not learning anything!!

Best wishes and good luck.

~Tim~
Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:12 am
Garchiaaa

Its the need of whole world to start islamic banking in all over the world
some banks are practicing it but not getting some good results at all
Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:20 am
Akeieit

Location: Auckland

According to me Islamic banking is the best banking system as compare to other banking system. Its free of interest. I like Islamic banking because its very good and easy.
Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:23 am
Mr.Madura

Location: Geneva

Islamic banking is better than secular banking because Islamic banking scope beyond the economic consideration as compare to secular banking. In secular banking there is missing spiritual content which demotivate people in the way of success.
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:05 am