Where to open a Bank account for a Delaware LLC ?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
RadicalActivity

Location: Poland
Where to open a Bank account for a Delaware LLC ?  Reply with quote

Hello,

I have recently formed an LLC in Delaware (US), for my online activities. However I'm living outside of the US (in Poland). My recent LLC does not have a Bank account yet, so I'm looking to open a Bank account somewhere. I have heard that opening Bank accounts for Delaware LLC is not an easy thing to do.

Can someone advise me, where do people usually open Bank accounts if they have a Delaware LLC and they are not living in the States? I have not found any discussion related to this question, this is why I'd like to ask you guys, maybe some of you have experience with this.

Any help would be really appricaited!

Thank you in advance,
RadicalActivity
Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 pm

mod's note  Reply with quote

This isn't a personal finance issue. I've moved it to where I think it's a better fit. But it's a rather unusual question for us. If you're not happy with the new location, please pm me.

~Tim~
Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:38 am
lowriskinc

Location: Tampa, FL

I did it online. Google incorporate in Delaware.
Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:48 am
JessicaL

I agree with previous comment and I did it online too
www.mybkexperience.com
Post Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:13 pm