Facebook IPO

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Watch

Author Thread
Wino

Location: Dubai

Originally posted by oldguy
Tim, your estimate is looking very good!!

His call was correct... it appears that his bottom may not have been. FB is still in freefall from what I can see. I'm waiting for some indication that it's going to stabilize. There have been a few inklings of that when it hit $19 earlier this week. Has it hit bottom? Of course, we'll have to wait and see. FB is at $19.05 as of this posting.

Wino
Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:33 am

Originally posted by oldguy
quote:
My prediction is that in six months this will be a $20 stock.

Tim, your estimate is looking very good!! Very Happy

Well, thanks, but my timing was little off. A lot can still happen before six months is up...

These things always overshoot before the market discovers what their true value is.

~Tim~
Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm
Superduper

Location: stockland