Hello!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
JohnsonJohn

Location: Australia
Hello!  Reply with quote

Hello I am Johny and new in the forum and joined it yesterday and this is my first post. I joined it because of its attractive topics that are almost related to money and finance. I am student of MBA Finance and this forum is full of my interest.
Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi Johny Smile

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:39 am
AdamVincent1

Hey fellow members my name is Adam Vincent i am from Florida, USA and a new member of this informative community i hope all members are having good time here..
Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Welcome to you too Adam Smile

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:33 am
AlbertWilliam1

Hello friends my name is Albert William i am from Atlanta, GA and a new member of this informative community.
Post Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Hello to you too Albert and Medwin Smile

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:51 am