How to quit smoking?

No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA
Best Way To Quit Smoking Is FREE  Reply with quote

Don't spend money on pills or patches, here's a free method.

Every time you feel the urge to smoke, drink a full glass of water (free)

This purges your body of the toxins and distracts you from the urge.

Keep doing this for a while and eventually you will be running to the bathroom so often to pee you won't have time to light up.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:01 pm
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
Re: Best Way To Quit Smoking Is FREE  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by No-Brainer
Don't spend money on pills or patches, here's a free method.

Every time you feel the urge to smoke, drink a full glass of water (free)

This purges your body of the toxins and distracts you from the urge.

Keep doing this for a while and eventually you will be running to the bathroom so often to pee you won't have time to light up.

Like to hear from some that have done this.

Glad to see you again No-Brainer

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:45 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA
Re: Best Way To Quit Smoking Is FREE  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by LottomagicZ4941
quote:
Originally posted by No-Brainer
Don't spend money on pills or patches, here's a free method.

Every time you feel the urge to smoke, drink a full glass of water (free)

This purges your body of the toxins and distracts you from the urge.

Keep doing this for a while and eventually you will be running to the bathroom so often to pee you won't have time to light up.

Like to hear from some that have done this.

Glad to see you again No-Brainer

Thanks, I'm still around.

That was supposed to be a joke, but not far from what I actually did. I still think anyone can quit cold turkey if they really want to.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:19 am

I find myself running to the bathroom more and more these days and I quit smoking way back in high school. Confused

~Tim~
Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:18 am
Sime

Location: United Kingdom

I have tried and tested many e-cigarettes. I will say that the industry is not at all bad. Granted there are always isolated anomalies of bad manufacture, but in truth, as long as the product is properly manufactured, with good supervision and quality control, you will find e-cigarettes are the ideal substitute.

After a number of years research I recommend the eGo Mini kit. Why? Because it is cost effective and well made by a reputable manufacturer.

If you go for this model I recommend using the eGo Clearomizer, as opposed to any "tank" or other system.

There is no proven science to say they are bad for the health and a wealth of proven science to the contrary.

So in the meantime, until manufacture quality regulations become "turbo powered", try reputable, tried and tested brands.

The eGo Mini produces immense quantities of vapour that will more than satisfy your need for something similar to a fag, pipe or cigar. The vapour can be very nice, creamy mostly and causes no known diseases.

If you want me to suggest a juice (for vapour), I recommend the Liberro Corona Grandes e-juice.

Not all countries can afford... a lavish monarchy.
Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:35 pm